Tél. 06 86 58 50 95
French-American, Izya began her career in New York in the area of Human Resources Development, recruiting for multinational corporations including Crédit Lyonnais USA and Manpower.
In 1999, she became a coach, psychotherapist, therapist and mediator.
Izya has successfully coached hundreds of executives for over 20 years and has worked for a variety of HR consulting firms including Right Associates and Dirigeants & Partenaires of which she is a partner.
Additionally, she created L'art en soi and Osélience offering tailor-made programs on themes such as change management, and relational growth for leaders, teams,couples and families.
She also leads group work in émotional growth and self-expression through sculpting with clay and color.
• New York University HR Management, Master in NLP, certified MBTI practitioner, Thomas Gordon Communication & Conflict Resolution Techniques; Defense Strategies (Henri Laborit).
• Integrative and Transpersonal Psychotherapy (Nouvelle Faculté Libre) (IRETT Institute).
• Relaxation, meditation exercises. • Creativity, inspiration and transformation.
• Relational Facilitator and certified IMAGO therapist - couples and families - Switzerland.
• Certification in Conflict Resolution - London.
• Accredited member of the French Society of Coaching. (SFC)